GENERAL DESCRIPTION: An ultra, concentrated, biodegradable general purpose solvent detergent cleaner which does not contain any toxic or petroleum distillate components. Clearly identifiable fluorescent green/yellow colour. Multi-purpose use – can be used in almost any application where water can be tolerated. Non-corrosive to aluminium and its alloys. Can be used with hard water with excellent rinsability.
USES: Removes all enamel, acrylic, varnishes and epoxy based paints from wood, metal and stone surfaces.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Removal of all stains
- Lead free
- Ultra concentrated GP
APPLICABLE STANDARDS: SABS 1344 – medium duty solvent detergent
PACKAGING: 1L & 5L
- Apply by brush, spray, wipe or steam equipment in concentrated or diluted form. Rinse/wash off with hot or cold water.
- Dilution ratios can vary from neat 1:50 depending on the application. As a guide:
- Application Dilution with water
- Engines Neat
- Industrial kitchens 1 to 2
- Tile grout 1 to 2
- Painted surfaces and walls 1 to 5
- Refrigerators 1 to 2
- Air conditioning ducts & grills 1 to 2
- General industrial floors 1 to 10
- Domestic tiles floors 1 to 50
- Engines Neat
- Stains – cloths; clothes 1 to 2
- Carpet stains Neat
- When cleaning vertical surfaces work from the bottom up to prevent trickles from leaving unevenly clean streaks.
- For stains leave to dwell for 15 minutes – generally the longer the dwell time the more effective the cleaning action
- For thick grease build-ups agitate surface with a brush to improve penetration.
SAFETY PRECAUTIONS: Defatting of the skin may occur after extensive contact with the concentrate. Use a hand cream after use. Keep out of reach of children.
HEALTH & SAFETY: Keep paint away from children. Never smoke, drink or eat while painting. Wear protective overalls, gloves and goggles. If accidental contact with skin should occur, wash immediately with clean water. Harmful if swallowed. Do not induce vomiting. Consult your doctor. Ensure good ventilation during application and drying. Store in a cool, dry place out of the sun.
DISCLAIMER ADVICE: The information given in this Product Information Sheet is based on controlled laboratory tests and many years of experience. It is given in good faith but no guarantee of any performance characteristic is given or implied. RB10 paints cannot be held liable for consequential damage of whatsoever nature that may arise from the use of RB10 products. Paint technology is continuously being developed and RB10 Paints reserves the right to update product specifications without prior notice. Contact RB10 Paints for further details.